Bright People Technologies have mobilised over 500,000 individuals via its software platforms.
During that time, it gathered records relating to:
- 1.6 million Training & Inductions
- 2.2 million qualifications
- Promotions & reclassifications
From that data, here are some fun facts from the boom and beyond:
1. The WA resources boom demand was met by workers from WA, followed by Qld
2. One company was overwhelmingly successful in encouraging Apprentice engagement on its projects.
3. About 9% of the total boom workforce was female.
4. In 2005 < 2% of the workforce was under 30. In 2017 26% was under 30.
5. Think things have gone quiet? The number of people mobilised has fallen to around 2009 levels.
6. Overwhelmingly, 457’s were used to bring in Engineers to service the boom.
7. Individuals generally prefer to stay at a location but will more willingly move Contractors.
8. On average a person enters the resources sector with 3.2 qualifications. For every year thereafter they gain 0.6 qualifications.
9. One person had to complete 156 Training and Induction sessions over the course of the boom.
Are you someone who was mobilised via our Enable ERMS platform? Do you want to put your records to work?
We have now released the Cited Network.
A place where you can create a profile and opt in to a Talent Pool where employers are looking for people to hire.
Do you already have an Enable ERMS record?
If you do, with a couple of clicks, we will transfer your information from Enable to Cited.